We will continue to update the relevant information. If you have any other questions, just contact us through email@example.com! Thank you!
Please follow these instructions:
- Check your login details. Your login username is the email address you used for registration.
- If you have forgotten your password, please select the "Forgot your password?" option on the Sign In page. Complete the information regarding your registration details and select the "Reset your password" option.
- Please make sure that your web browser accepts cookies.
- The ladywearing.com website may be undergoing system maintenance. If so, please wait 30 minutes and try again.
- Cancellation before payment
If you have not paid for your order yet, then there is no need for you to contact us to cancel it. We do not process orders until a matching payment has been received for the order. If your order is more than a week old and is still unpaid, you will not be able to "reactivate" it by sending a payment, because the prices of the individual items may have changed, along with the currency conversions and shipping rates. You will need to submit the order again with a new shopping cart.
- Withdrawing an order after payment
If you have already paid for an order and want to cancel it, please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
If you are not sure about an issue relating to your order or you wish to change it, please contact our Customer Service Department and put the order on hold while you decide. This will suspend the packaging process while you make changes.
If the package has already been dispatched, then we are not able to cancel or change the order. So it is best to contact our customer service within 24 hours to modify or cancel the order.
If you wish to cancel an existing order because you are ADDING other products, there is no need to cancel the entire order. Simply contact out Customer Service Department at email@example.com and we will process the updated order; there is usually no additional fee for this service.
Generally, if your order is in an early part of the processing stage, you may still be able to change or cancel it. You can ask for a refund or provide the payment as credit for future orders.